At Superbooth 19, Polyend has presented a major firmware update for the Medusa hybrid Synthesizer. The new firmware 2.0 brings new features as well as improvements including better modulations, new wavetables, and presets.
The Medusa Hybrid Synthesizer is a fruit of a collaboration between Dreadbox and Polyend companies. It has emerged from both teams unusual approach to integrating analog and digital domains into a totally new quality.
The innovative way of connecting a classic synthesis character with the digital versatility and unique musical controller brings out the best of these two worlds. Seems like a simple addition, but this fusion brings something that has never been available before.
New In Medusa Firmware 2.0
- Refined Grid workflow allows you to randomize notes/chords per step and set the TIE note length. Record your sequences in the live mode and transpose them on the fly.
- The new modulation options with enhanced Drone mode for uncanny ambiences.
- Improved randomization algorithm will generate synth presets and impressive sequences with a press of one button.
- Grid pads now work as long as you hold a modulator pad pressed which is excellent for performance.
- The new set of Wavetables and Presets
Polyend Medusa is available now for 999€. The new firmware update 2.0 is available now.
More information here: Polyend