FAC Bandit is Fred Anton Corvest latest app development and is a versatile multiband audio effect processor AUv3 app. It splits the audio signal into three bands of frequencies and each of them can be processed by own effects (saturator, Lo-Fi and ring modulator). The outputs will be merged again to produce the final effect.
FAC Bandit is a multiband audio effect that splits the audio signal into three bands of frequencies defined by adjustable crossover points. Each band is processed independently by its own effect processor and the outputs are then recombined to produce the final effect.
Each frequency range is altered with different effects and settings that won’t sound the same if applied on the full frequency range. As you have probably realized, FAC Bandit is a wonderful and powerful sound design tool for designers who want to sculpt new personal, exciting and outstanding sounds. Either in a subtle way, without compromising the original tone, or in a more drastic way.
- Multiband effect processor
- DJ style bands isolator with crossover control
- Every single band provides its own effect with mix blending control
- Comes with built-in effects: Saturator, Lofi and Ring Modulator
- Extendable, more effect coming
- Include various presets for inspiration
- Suitable for any situation, going from subtle to drastic change
- iOS Audio Unit V3
FAC Bandit is available now for $8.99 USD from the Apple App Store.
More information here: Fred Anton Corvest