Audiaire has today announced the release of NUXX, a new multi-effects processor plugin powered by a versatile parameter sequencing engine. Based on the same engine as in Zone Synthesizer, it allows musicians to bring movements to their tracks. From simple parameter changes up to crazy glitching sounds. NUXX has 30 built-in effects, many of which were developed by the high-talented software developers of Sinevibes, which are known for their excellent plugins and add-ons for the KORG hardware Synthesizers.
A variety of lane modification tools help set the sequences to fit to every music style. I was able to see the plugin for the first time at NAMM and it could convince me because it follows the same product idea as the excellent Zone Synthesizer and with the onboard Sinevibes effects, you know exactly what you get.
Powerful multi-FX processor with dedicated parameter sequencer and 30 effects types. Explore limitless possibilities by modifying each effect parameter in its own independent sequencer lane, on one screen. Choose from filters, delay, reverb, distortion, pitch shift, bit crusher, phaser, chorus, ring mod and more. Nuxx can be used in two distinct modes.
In its simplest form the sequencer can be hidden allowing use as a simple 6-knob multi-FX unit, or as a powerful glitch machine with real-time automation on every FX parameter.
- Extensive preset library – 187 presets designed by some of the world’s leading patch designers with cutting edge DSP by Sinevibes and Moditone
- 30 insert FX types including compression, chorus, delay, distortion, decimator, flanger, phaser, barber-pole phaser, pitch shifter, lowpass, bandpass and highpass filters, ring modulation and more
- 55 global and unipolar parameter sequencer lanes and 6 fully assignable, color-coded macros, responsive to real-time lane automation
- clearly laid out, scalable GUI designed for ease-of-use with one-page editing
- numerous lane modification tools including increase/decrease and shift steps modifiers plus 10 popular arpeggios and 13 scales
- 27 lane and global sequencer speeds
- individual lane step mutes and independently selectable sequence lengths.
- sequencer +/- swing and probability controls.
Audiaire NUXX is available now for a limited introductory price of £49/55€/$64 USD. NUXX is only available in 64-bit and doesn’t need external license management software.