Superbooth 19 showed that Belgians can not only make delicious beer and waffles, but also nice and good-sounding modules. One of these is AEMIT, a young company which has introduced the System 7.5 which features in total 10 new Eurorack modules.
These range from 0scillators, filters, envelopes, LFO and more. All modules follow the same concept: a clear design with a lot of voltage-control access.
AEMIT modules conform to a WYSIWYG single-function design, with a strong focus on voltage-controlled access to all possible parameters, a very wide operational range, and convenience of use. Our no-nonsense approach to synthesis is built upon decades of experience in both soft- and hardware development and user-interface design. Though rather conventional in looks — not necessarily a bad thing, the AEMIT experience offers extraordinary possibilities with unique functionality not available anywhere else, inviting the intrepid musician to “boldly go where no synthesist has gone before”…
System 7.5 Features
- VCO II – Your daily workhorse analog Oscillator and LFO, with generous in- and outputs.
- Variphase – Variable Phase Oscillator and LFO, with variable waveform, pitch & phase per output (5).
- EVC Filter – 4-pole 24dB/Oct State Variable Filter, with voltage control over Fc, Q, Slope & State.
- EVC+ – Expander to the EVC, linking two EVCs and adding voltage control over Routing.
- Quadsum A – Four-channel voltage-controlled Audio Mixer & polarizer, with optional 3dB gain (soft-clipped).
- Quadsum L – Identical to the -A version, adjusted for linear CV duties.
- QS+ – Expander for both Quadsum, turning them into full-blown quad VCA’s, and adding VC-Summing.
- Two Gates – Dual analog VCA, one of which has voltage control over its Response.
- Two LFOs – Innovative dual wide-ranged VC-LFO, with extensive syncing & tracking possibilities, and div/mult clocking.
- Fluxus – Variable Slope Multistage Transient Generator, with optional self-cycling, and voltage control over Timings.
- 1.5U Utility Strips offer clever 3-trunk multiples, buffered mults, 3-ch Mixers with offset, Inverters, Polarizers, dual LFOs, vc-Slew generator, stepped & smooth Random generator, and an AD Envelope. The additional Exit module takes care of line level outputs with signal/overload indicators, headphone output, and a handy Mute switch.
More information here: AEMIT