After the new Behringer teasers, there is also news of a small boutique company from Russia. ELTA Music has today announced the POLIVOKS PM-02, a new semi-modular analog Synthesizer. The PM-02 is based on the POLIVOK Mini and comes as a desktop unit and Eurorack voice module on the market.
The synth features the iconic sound of vintage POLIVOKS synths and includes 1VCO, 1 sub-OSC, mixer, filter, envelope, LFO and more.
According to ELTA Music, the new POLIVOKS PM-02 is based on the POLIVOKS mini version but offers additional I/O connectivity for modular synths.
- 1 VCO with triangle, saw, and square
- pulse width of square wave VCO or pulse width modulation via LFO, depending on the PW/PWM switch. PW/PWM – Pulse width modulation mode. Manual «PW» or by LFO «PWM
- Sub-VCO octave/waveform switch: -1 octave square / -2 octaves square / -2 octaves pulse
- Mixer: Oscillator, Sub-oscillator, noise, and audio input
- Filter: BP/LP with cutoff and resonance, controllable with an envelope and LFO
- Envelope: ADSR envelope with a normal and autogeneration mode
- VCA: ADSR envelope with modulation or gate mode
- LFO: triangle in the center and tilt waveform left and right & LFO speed amount
- Inputs: v/oct, gate, pwm, pitch cv with amount control, VCA CV, cutoff CV with amount control, and external audio
- Outputs: LFO waveforms, envelope, noise, VCO (triangle, saw, and square individual outs), sub-oscillator and audio output.
- glide, tune, and modulation
- Eurorack compatibility
More information of the ELTA Music PM-02 semi-modular analog Synthesizer will follow soon.
Availability and Price: TBA
More information here: ELTA Music