Syinsi has recently launched a Kickstarter campaign for a new modular Synthesizer that is especially interesting for musicians who like to save space. EuroTile is a complete, compact modular Synthesizer built around the popular 1U Tile format. Normally, 1U Tiles modules are used in Eurorack cases to bring additional utility functions to the system without losing much space.
Syinsi uses this module concept to create a complete system with VCO’s, VCF’s etc. instead of using them as mini add-ons for a case.
The main component is an elegant and durable case fitting up to 12 1U Tiles. It contains a beefy bipolar power supply with distribution so that power headers are located directly underneath each 1U Tile. There are also two 10-pin Eurorack power headers. It is powered by the included notebook power adapter, but any adapter providing 16V to 30V DC and over 2A can be used.
- Power header under each module.
- Two Eurorack 10-pin power headers.
- Ample passive ventilation.
- Dropped-screw clean-out hole.
- Standard 2.1mm power connector and switch.
- Power adapter included.
- Beefy internal power supply.
- Durable enamel finish.
- Powder-coated rails with holes for M3 machine-screws (included).
- Size: 14cm x 14.5cm x7cm
- Weight: ~500g loaded
Syinsi EuroTile is available for pre-order in three different configurations:
- case only
- analog mono-synth with sawtooth VCO, VCF, VCA, ENV, 2 LFO’s, CV Mixer, S&H/noise generator, buffered multiple and CV shift/scale.
- modular utilities: clock generator, clock divider, clock multiplier, triggers (gate & trigger generators), LFO, CV Mixer, S&H/noise generator, buffered multiple, CV shift/scale and pedal interface
The Syinsi EuroTile is available now for pre-order on Kickstarter for a starting price of $99 USD. A complete system cost $499 USD. Delivery starts in July 2019.
More information here: Syinsi EuroTile