Nikolozi has released NPD, a new phase distortion Synthesizer for iOS with AUv3 support. It features 3 oscillators (shape & harmonic controls), a noise oscillator, 2 filters, 3 envelopes, 2 LFO’s and different effects. All this is built-in an easy-to-use interface that comes with many factory presets.
NPD is an intuitive phase distortion Synthesizer with a streamlined interface. It works as an Audio Unit extension (AUv3) inside host applications such as AUM, Auria Pro, Cubasis, GarageBand and NanoStudio.
- 3 oscillators with shape and harmonic controls
- Noise oscillator
- 2 filters with routing options
- 3 envelopes with adjustable level, time and curve parameters
- 2 flexible stereo LFOs
- Fully featured modulation matrix
- All signal paths are stereo. This allows complex stereo modulations
- Build-in effects: distortion, phaser, chorus, delay
- Voice modes: monophonic, polyphonic, legato, glide
- Preset management inside the app
- Numeric pad for entering parameter values precisely
Nikolozi NPD Phase Distortion Synthesizer is available now for $19.99 USD for iPad on the Apple App Store
More information here: NPD
Support the iOS News coverage on Patreon
Let me know in the comments what do you think. Do not panic if the comment is not displayed directly, it must first be unlocked!