LiquidSonics has today expanded its plugin range with Lustrous Plates, a new plates reverb effect plugin for PC & Mac. It’s powered by LiquidSonics’ new Temporal Acoustic Spectral Mapping (TASM) technology that can recreate seven classic plate reverb characters.
Powered by Fusion-IR | Synthesis, Lustrous Plates is a rich and luxurious contemporary plate design with seven distinctive models. TASM uses a proprietary multi-band dynamic capture and analysis method which allows an unprecedented frequency specific profiling of each plate’s natural decay, which is then mapped into an advanced reverb synthesis algorithm.
This not only reproduces the beautiful decay of real hardware plates, but it also gains the benefit of having classic algorithmic reverb parameters which allow fine tuning in ways that you’ve never been able to with any other plate emulation including precise control of frequency dispersion, width, and modulation.
- Seven unique plate models created with TASM.
- Faithfully reproduced frequency dispersion and damping.
- Modulated and fully decorrelated true stereo reverb design.
- Roll-off (6-24 dB), high cut, low and high shelf/bell filters.
- Width control (mono through to fully decorrelated true-stereo).
- Pre-delay (0 to 500 ms or sync to tempo).
- Light and dark color themes.
- Tool-tip help system.
- Mono, mono-to-stereo and stereo-to-stereo channel configurations supported.
LiquidSonics Lustrous Plates is available now for an intro price of $149 USD until April 21st, 2019 (regular $199 USD). The plugin requires iLok registration system (stick or computer-based authorization). It’s part of the Slate Digital Everything Bundle.
More information here: LiquidSonics