Cwejman has announced BLD-2, the second generation of BLD analog bass-lead & drum generator Eurorack module.
BLD-2 is not a completely new module but comes with several new features that make the module more versatile: new oscillator waveforms, new filter types, more CV options and more.
The BLD has all components and functions necessary for generating bass lead and drum sounds with the focus on bass drum sounds. It can be triggered by a push button or by an external signal (any shape). The pitch, cutoff frequency, transient times and amplitude are also voltage controllable by external signals. The BLD contains main sound generator (OSCILLATOR) and noise generator and modifiers such as low pass filter, amplifier, and two transient (contour) generators.
New In BLD 2 Compared To BLD
- new waveforms in the oscillator: 2 symmetrical pulses and pulse modulated sawtooth
- added 6 pole mode (36dB) low-/bandpass
- external audio input (LPF audio in)
- external cutoff CV input (LPF Cutoff)
- new route for the noise generator: PRE-POST-LPF
- level control for the noise generator by AD (attack/decay) generator or AHD (attack/hold/decay)
Morning Acid Jam test with the new Cwejman BLD-2 being modulated by the XAOC Devices Zadar Quadruple Envelope Generator. ?
Gepostet von Richard Devine am Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2019
The Cwejman BLD was available for 680€. Price and release date for the new BLD 2: TBA
More information here: Cwejman