Steinberg has announced the upcoming release of the AXR4, a new 28×24 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface with AXR hybrid mic preamps with Rupert Neve Designs SILK.
Beside this it includes onboard DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip and more!
- 28×24 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface.
- 32-bit integer / 384 kHz recording and playback.
- AXR hybrid mic preamps with Rupert Neve Designs SILK.
- 28×24 full matrix mixer.
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, VCM compressor 276 and EQ 601, including VST 3 plug-in versions.
- Plenty of I/O ports like 2 ADAT, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, MIDI and word clock.
- SSPLL ultra-low jitter reduction.
- Stack support for up to 3 units.
- New custom panel for perfect integration into Cubase.
- Bundled Cubase AI fully supports 32-bit integer format.
Steinberg AXR4 audio interface will be available in Q1 2019 for a price of 2599€ including German VAT. While smooth operation under macOS is ensured through the existing software driver, Windows compatibility is expected to be available in the second quarter of 2019.
More information here: Steinberg