GuDa Audio has today released SynthR, a new flexible Synthesizer plugin with clean anti-aliased oscillators (FM, sync…) and a multi-mode filter. On the modulation side, it offers 5 LFO’s with flexible shapes and 5 envelopes with drag & drop support.
To refine the sounds, it comes with built-in effects.
- 3 oscillators with saw, triangle, square and sine shape with sync support. FM is possible with modulation from other oscillators.
- 5 AHDSR Envelopes with adjustable shape from fully linear to exponential.
- Filter with choice of: OFF, transistor ladder, k 2pole, diode ladder, SVF 2p low pass/ high pass/ band pass and basic 2p low pass.
- 5 LFOs with spline draw able shapes. LFOs can be set to free, tempo-synced, note triggered loop or note triggered one shot. Personal shapes can be saved and loaded from easy to use preview images.
- The effect section includes dist, echo, chorus, reverb, and compressor.
- Easy to change color themes and looks.
GuDa Audio SynthR is available now for the introduction price of $19 USD/€ until May 1st, 2019. The regular price is $59 USD /€.
More information here: GuDa