Great news reaches us from Full Bucket Music. The developer has today released v.1.0.0 of its free modular Synthesizer plugin ModulAir. The new version includes stereo versions of the filter modules and fixes a reverb module bug. Already in v.0.9.2, he added a new equalizer module and fixed other bugs.
If you love free Synthesizer plugins than don’t miss ModulAir.
ModulAir is a modular polyphonic software synthesizer for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. It’s a work in progress and as of now with only a bunch of quirky presets and lousy documentation. I am constantly adding modules and stuff to it!
- Fully modular architecture
- Up to 18 modules per patch
- 43 module types available
- Polyphonic Voice and monophonic Master modules
- Up to 64 voices polyphony
- External signal processing possible
- TUN/SCL micro-tuning file import
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Double precision audio processing
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
Full Bucket Music ModulAir V.1.0.0 is available now for free for PC & Mac. If you use the FBM plugins regularly, it would be nice if you send a small donation to the developer as support. With this, he can continue to provide free updates for all plugins.
More information here: Full Bucket Music