For the NAMM 2o19, Make Noise announced QPAS (Quad Peak Animation System) a new quad core, stereo, analog multimode filter for the Euroack format. QPAS is a unique new filter that allows you add stereo animation to your sounds. A very interesting idea for a new filter module!
The Quad Peak Animation System combines the auditory enveloping of stereo spaced peaks with the animation of two or more peaks in a single channel dancing around each other or engaging in primitive vocalizations. QPAS is Quad Core, containing four identical state variable filter cores with a control system powerful enough to guide them in stereo multi-peak operation, but simple enough to encourage system integration rather than domination.
- Quad Core Stereo Analog
- Multi-Peak with clean resonance
- Fast response encourages deep FM
- Radiate spaces stereo image and animates associated channel
- High Q settings are under damped, excitable, and ring by gate or trigger
- 2 !! modulation inputs aid patch exploration
- Stereo VCA, pre-filter with gain
- Mono to Stereo, Stereo to Mono, Mono to Mono and Stereo to Stereo operations
- Smile Pass filter response unique to QPAS
- Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass and Smile Pass outputs simultaneously available
Make Noise QPAS is available soon for $379 USD from any retailer worldwide.
More information here: Make Noise