Camelot Pro is a complete software solution for live keyboard player: load hard & software instruments, control them, design own setlists & recall them instantly!
For a long time, Mainstage for Apple computers has been a constant companion for live musicians. If you want to change hardware and software on stage, you almost can not ignore it. But only almost. Since today there is competition for Apple. Camelot Pro is a new standalone application for PC, Mac and iOS that allows you to design your own hardware and software live setups.
In Camelot Pro you can work not only with software products but also with hardware equipment. The developers collaborate directly with hardware manufacturers and offer templates for these instruments. So you can layer both real and virtual instruments together and design complete setlists. With bank select, program change, mode change message support, you can recall them very quickly.
Camelot Pro is not just a simple plugin host but a complete live solution for hard- and software instruments!
Setlist, Songs & Scenes
- Setlist Management: create your songs and organize them by gig, project, band. You can reference one song to multiple setlists. Drag and drop to rearrange the order of play
- Songs: they can have one or more scenes to recall and organize hardware instruments presets, software instruments plugin sounds, music score attachments
- Create songs and scenes with templates: select a song and make it a template to generate your next songs / scenes
Hardware instruments smart maps: Supported instruments can be managed without the need to know the MIDI Bank select, Program change, Mode change messages.
- Expanded item features: control multi parts (for supported instruments) and live tweak of up to 9 CC parameters for each tone generator.
- MIDI settings: layers and items have dedicated MIDI settings section that allows to transpose, shift octave, filter unwanted MIDI events and route/replicate messages from an input channel to another.
- MPE quick setup for multi part instruments: Camelot allows to select a sound preset with ease from a multi part hardware instrument and replicates it to the other MIDI channels with the same pitch bend range and level.
Software Instruments & Plugins
- Software plugins host: depending on your system, Camelot allows you to add software plugin instruments to your scene. On laptop/desktop systems (Windows and macOS) are available VST and AU formats, on iPad (iOS) Audio Unit v3.
Attachements & Annotations
- MPE quick setup for multi part instruments: Pdf, png and jpg file can be uploaded and visualized on each scene. Camelot provides also custom annotations that can be placed on top of any attachment.
- MIDI generic items: supported instruments can be managed without the need to know the MIDI Bank Select, Program Change, Mode Change messages.
- MIDI advanced items (with sysex playback feature): type, edit or upload sysex messages. The advanced MIDI item allows you to generate a wide choice of messages. You can also learn and playback the list of messages just recorded.
- Custom User maps: organize and recall with ease MIDI generic and advanced items. All the MIDI items created one shot can be added to a custom map for reusing. Click or tap on “add to custom” map button on each MIDI item panel.
- Smart MIDI port management: set a controller input as a default or replace with another in all songs. No need to use aliases, just plug and unplug your instruments and controllers.
- Tempo sync: MIDI Clock and tempo messages to sync arpeggiator and tempo based hardware and software instruments. That setting can be applied to a Scene, a Song or an Entire Setlist. Camelot is compatible with Ableton Link protocol.
- External Controller mapping for remote control: switch song, switch scene, tap tempo, panic, GUI navigation, select setlist, select song, select scene.
Camelot Pro is available now for PC, Mac and iOS as 64-bit application. The PC & Mac version cost 99$/€ and the iOS $18,99 USD. A Camelot version with limited functionalities is available for free.
More information here: Camelot Pro