Full Bucket Music is back with ModulAir, a new cable-free modular software Synthesizer plugin with a versatile synthesis engine that cost nothing!
Full Bucket Music has released today an updated version of ModulAir, a free modular Synthesizer plugin. Version 0.9 includes several new modules (reverb, delay, saturator, envelope…) but also major improvements such as drag & drop support for moving modules.
New Since V.0.8.0
- Master modules.
- New modules (Reverb, Delay Line, Saturator, Envelope,
- new HOLD mode for general ADSR
- Drag & drop for moving modules.
- Portamento Legato switch.
- Boost + tracking parameters for filters.
- Fixed Amplifier module clicking.
- Many more improvements.
- Many more bugfixes.
Free plugins are nice, especially those who are more than rebranded demo versions. One of the developers who made a name for himself with his free plugins is Full Bucket Music from Germany. The developer released in the past months big macOS updates of its excellent free Synthesizers.
Even though there are still summer holidays, Full Bucket Music is surprisingly back with a new free plugin. ModulAir is a new cable-free polyphonic modular software Synthesizer for PC & Mac with many features. Since this is a modular synth without cables, the patching is a very simple here and und understandable for everyone. 31 module types are available from different oscillators (virtual analog, FM, wavetable…), filters, modulators (envelopes, LFO’s…), sequencers & more. It reminds me a bit of the Roland System 100 design but has nothing to do with it (no emulation!).
Important to know is here that the plugin is buggy (early beta) and I don’t recommend to use it in a full music production until the first stable version is out. I’m already excited again what FBM has developed there again: full featured, great sound, small CPU consumption and all for nothing. Big thanks again to the developer for this!
ModulAir is a modular polyphonic software Synthesizer for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
- Fully modular architecture
- Up to 18 modules per patch
- 38 module types available
- Polyphonic Voice and monophonic Master modules
- Up to 64 voices polyphony
- External signal processing possible
- TUN/SCL micro-tuning file import
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Double precision audio processing
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
ModulAir by Full Bucket Music is available now for free in the public beta for PC & Mac (VST/AU). If you love the plugin and use it in your next music production, I recommend to donate something to the developer. This helps the developer to support the plugin also in future with updates.
More information here: Full Bucket Music