OldSkoolVerb is a freeware algorithmic reverberation AU and VST plugin for professional music production applications. This plugin implements a kind of “classic” stereo reverb algorithm which is technically simple yet optimal. It also produces a very clear spatial image that blends well with the mix.
OldSkoolVerb offers you a comprehensive set of parameters permitting you to achieve various reverbs ranging from plate reverb to room reverb to hall reverb sound. OldSkoolVerb is best suited for non-percussive and soft-attack sounds like vocals, piano and pad sounds.
- Plate, room and hall reverbs
- 5 reverb modes
- Reverb mode editor
- Stereo processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
Available here: Voxengo OldSkoolVerb
KR-Reverb FS R.1.5.0
- Output Gain control with range -12db to +12db adjustment.
- Adjustable Early Reflections Size
- Adjustable Late reflections size
- Adjustable Diffusion control
- Adjustable Decay control
- Adjustable Listener position control
- Dry/Wet Mix adjustment.
- Support for User definable presets (Save & Load) via Host interface
Available here: KR-Reverb FS
Anwidasoft DX Reverb Light
The DX Reverb Light is the ULTIMATE FREE reverb plug-in for PC and Mac. The DX Reverb Light offers astonishing quality and extreme flexibility, allowing you to simulate from small rooms with sudden attacks and coloration characteristic of small spaces to large natural-sounding spaces with spread attack and build of a concert hall.
- true stereo reverbs that will not affect stereo imaging
- 64bit internal precision
- 24bit/96Khz audio support
- highly optimized DSP code
- ultra clean and noiseless processing
- factory presets
- parameter automation (depending on the host application)
- stereo output (mono->stereo, stereo->stereo)
Available here: Awidasoft DX Reverb Light