SoundSpot FAT Filter
The FAT Filter has been developed using our ever popular analogue modelled algorithm, which results in super smooth transitions, whilst being incredibly light. This allows you to load almost as many instances as your heart desires without hitting your CPU to hard.
The FAT Filter plugin is completely free and always will be, so download your copy today and get your transitions sounding great.
Available here: FAT Filter
The bx_subfilter is a free plugin that borrows from the “Filter” section of its larger counterpart, the bx_subsynth. It’s the perfect plugin for anyone who loves the bx_subsynth’s unique approach to low-end filtering, but doesn’t need the subharmonic synthesis. If you think that cleaning up your low end shouldn’t break the bank or require twenty knobs, we’ve got a plugin for you.
- Tight Punch knob implements a resonant high pass filter that’s especially formulated for cutting problem frequencies in bass-heavy tracks
- Resonance selector applies three peak settings to the filter – Low, High and Extreme – for accentuating punch while taming low-end rumble
- Low End control applies a post-Tight Punch fixed bandpass filter, to achieve that perfect frequency balance
- Input/output gain controls for level matching and preventing clipping
Available her: bx_subfilter
Xfer Records DJM Filter
Xfer Records DJM Filter provides a DJM-900 filter emulation in a dual lowpass/highpass filter module – all in one slick control that sounds great and can easily be automated through your DAW or mapped to any MIDI controller.
Available here: DJM Filter
Filterjam is a multi-band resonant filter delivering weird ringmod-like filtered sounds. The input signal is divided into 4 bands that are then summed or multiplied together according to the selected mode. Filterjam can be very harsh or gentle, it can add brightness or depth to synth sounds, but it can also completely mangle acoustic sources.
- Multi-Band Resonant Filter
- Lightweight on CPU
- Preset system with randomizer
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64-Bit)
Available here: AudioThing