Electrogene is a new intuitive & versatile bit-crusher AUv3 effect processor for iPhone/iPad developed by Georgi Georgiev (Vatanator)!
Electrogene is a new advanced AUv3 bit-crusher effect processor for iPhone/iPad by the developer of the Vatanator drum machine app. It combines four different effects in one app: bit-crusher, modulation, saturation and filter.
Electrogene is a low fidelity audio effect combining bit-crusher, modulation, saturation and filter with scope visualizer. Refined algorithms can produce warm or harsh sound reminding of retro digital or analog audio system.
- Modify sample rate and bit resolution
- Apply drift variance to the bit-crusher sample rate value
- Add frequency modulation to input signal
- Low pass or High pass filter
- Set pre-gain and dry/wet levels
- Ability to save and randomize parameters
- Audio Unit Extension, Audiobus, Inter-App Audio support
- 20 built-in presets
- Background audio
- Realtime waveform scope visualizer
Electrogene is available now for $4.99 USD from the Apple App Store.
More information here: Electrogene