The Polyend SEQ Step Sequencer Firmware Update 2.0 Brings is free, adds a lot of new features and improves existing functionalities!
Polyend has released today a major 2.0 firmware update for their excellent hardware step sequencer SEQ. The new update comes now with per-track tempo divider/multiplier, MIDI channel input settings as well as per track step retrigger. The new improved ratcheting feature will make happy all musicians who like to create Tangerine Dream inspired sequences. It works on the whole length of a step. A great update in my opinion that makes the SEQ sequencer more versatile and interesting.
Intuitive to use hardware step sequencer. 32 steps, 8 track polyphony, 256 pattern storage – all enclosed within the highest quality aluminum and wooden housing. Multiple connections give you the freedom to play with your hardware and software devices. It’s designed for you to be inspired and, most importantly, fully enjoy the process of creation. Seq is all you need for the way you make music today.
New In Polyend SEQ Firmware Update 2.0
- Per-track tempo divider/multiplier
- MIDI channel input settings
- The start button resets the cue point for all the tracks.
- Per track step retrigger.
- Ratcheting now works on the whole length of a step.
- Added new roll Velocity Curve – Random.
- Added roll Note Curve – each step in the roll’s length will trigger notes in a scale set to the particular track – Flat, Inc, Dec, Inc-Dec, Dec-Inc, Random.
We’d like to let you know, that it isn’t the last update. We’ll keep improving the firmware, and let you know about the progress.
The new Polyend SEQ firmware update 2.0 is now available free of charge for existing users.
More information here: Polyend
Available here: Polyend SEQ