Devious Machine Texture plugin is part FX processor part synth and lets you enhance, shape or completely transform any audio signal!
Devious Machines has launched today Texture, a new plugin that is part FX processor and part synth. Texture has three tasks: enhance, shape or completely transform any audio signal. It use over 300 acoustic and electronic source and allows you to layer these in a creative way.
An interesting plugin especially for sound designers who try always to find new timbres.
The effects plugin with the heart of a synth. Drawing from a library of over 300 acoustic and electronic sources, Texture synthesises new layers which track the dynamics of your sound. What to “glue” your hi-hats transients by adding dynamic filtered noise? Or how about beefing up that kick drum by automatically adding a low sine wave? Texture makes this is easy, intuitive and fast.
But its uses don’t stop at mix enhancement. Experimental musicians and sound designers will find a plethora of leftfield sound at their fingertips. How about having bubbling water track a keyboard part, or adding ferocious fire crackle to the roar of a monster? Texture makes all this and more possible.
- Over 340 sampled, granular and generative texture sources to choose from.
- Diverse sample library, including musical instruments, digital waveforms, analog synthesizers, tape hiss, foley and sound effects.
- Control texture dynamics with Attack, Hold and Decay, Gate and Limit controls.
- Texture filter, for fast and dynamic tone shaping.
- Sculpt the original sound and Texture with dual EQ sections.
- Customize your chosen Texture with further controls (Colour, Pitch, Octave, Density…).
- Modulate a Texture’s controls and filter cutoff using LFO and Envelope signals.
- Filter the response to the source signal with the Sidechain Filter.
- Global control of Texture level, Mix and Master level.
- Samples provided at 96kHz where required for pristine repitching.
- VST/AU/AAX effects plugin for PC (32/64-bit) and Mac (64-bit).
Devious Machines Textures is available now at at introduction price of 65,95€ (regular 89€).
Available here: Devious Machines Textures