Meldaproduction MConvolutionEZ is a new convolution reverb plugin for PC & Mac with many impulse responses, support for loading own IR and is free download!
Free plugin alert! Meldaproduction has released today MConvolutionEZ, a new convolution reverb plugin for PC & Mac. It comes with a wide range of built-in impulse responses but also with the ability to load own IR in the plugin. The best thing is: it’s available for free without hidden fees!
MConvolutionEZ is an easy-to-use highly optimized convolution reverb. Comes with lots of impulse responses for rooms, halls, plates, guitar cabinets, effects…
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.
Meldaproduction has also released a version 12.06 update of its plugins, which comes with major performance improvements focusing on newest AVX2 & AVX512 CPUs, plus several improvements, features and fixes. The update is recommended to all users of Meldaproduction plugins.
More information here: Meldaproduction