Riffer by Audiomodern is a smart MIDI tool plugin for PC/Mac and iOS app that generates random riffs in a very creative and intuitive way!
Audiomodern, a software developer known for interesting Kontakt libraries but also for powerful Max For Live products. One of these is the Random Riff, a M4L product that can generate in a creative way random riffs. Today, the company opens this MIDI tool to everyone and released it as VST/AU plugin and iOS app with the name Riffer.
It’s not just a port but a further development with new features and a brand GUI. If you search a smart MIDI tool that helps you find quick new melodic ideas than check your Audiomodern Riffer.
Riffer comes in VST & AU format and it is designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal, both Software & Hardware. You can choose from 50+ scales, pattern complexity, steps, start and end points, set pitch, transpose, motion, measures and many more.. Generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs and musical patterns. Turn them into something of your own or let it run endlessly using the infinity mode.
- Generate Random Riffs.
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo.
- 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern.
- Choose the number of notes generated in the Sequence.
- Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note.
- Tile or Sustain Paused Notes.
- Quick-Export MIDI pattern.
- Quick Transpose whole pattern.
- Choose Quantization settings.
- Suffle & Shift Mode.
- Infinity Mode.
- Sequence Motion Settings.
- Choose Number of Steps.
- Customizable Sequence Range.
- Save & Load your own patterns.
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware.
- No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same.
- The only Plugin available of its Kind!
Audiomodern Riffer is availabe now for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) at an introduction price of 39€ (regular 49€). The iOS (iPad) is available for $6.99 USD.
Available here: Audiomodern Riffer