Ignite Amps contribution to this year’s KVR Audio Developer Challenge is called ProF.E.T and is a free distortion plugin for PC & Mac (VST/AU)
This year’s KVR Audio Developer Challenge has begun and many developers have again introduced free plugins. One of them comes from Ignite Amps and is called ProF.E.T. It’s a digital emulation of an high gain distortion preamp/stomp-box for guitar.
If you love distortion plugin, I recommend to check out this new free plugin. If you say “nice plugin”, don’t forget to vote for this release in the challenge!
ProF.E.T. is a digital emulation of an high gain distortion preamp/stomp-box for guitar. It has been developed to accurately model its real hardware counterpart, designed and built by Ignite Amps in 2018. The ProF.E.T. core circuit is capable of delivering tons of tube-like saturation using carefully tuned JFET based gain stages and filters to keep the distortion aggressive and rich of harmonics.
A 4 controls based tonestack with 2 different modes ensures maximum versatility and tone shaping options, whether you use the ProF.E.T. as a preamp or a distortion unit in front of a clean amplifier.
- Ignite Amps proprietary JFET non-linear modeling engine.
- 4 controls tonestack with additional Shape switch.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64-bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Ignite Amps proprietary preset management system with bank file import/export functions.
Ignite Amps ProF.E.T is available now for free for PC & Mac (VST/AU) and is part of the KVR Audio Developer Challenge 2018!
More information here: