The latest version of Virsyn’s AUv3 sampler app AudioLayer features a new reverse mode, sample editing improvements & several bugfixes!
A week in the AppStore and already there is an interesting update for the VirSyn AUv3 sampler app AudioLayer. The version 1.0.2 features a new reverse sample type for more sound design possibilities, an automatic voice overload protection as well as workflow improvements for multi zone sample editing.
Beside the new features, VirSyn fixed many critical bugs in AudioLayer. If you search a powerful AUv3 sampler, this app could be perfect for you.
AudioLayer satisfies the most sought after gap for contemporary music production on iOS devices. AudioLayer is a full featured open standard audio multi-sampler pushing the boundaries beyond what has been available even in the desktop music production worlds. And all this integrated in all relevant iOS production environments especially the emerging AUv3 AudioUnit standard.
- New sample type “Reverse”
- Automatic voice overload protection
- Level envelope can now be switched off, good for one shot drum sounds
- Multi selection Zone editing for Loop/Release mode and Reverse
- Pan parameter was global, is now at scope level
- AUv3 Sample cursor lost after resize: fixed
- AU samplerate was fixed to 44100
- Pitch analyzer now takes audio between loop markers if loop is set
- “Release in Loop” now works also for alternate loops
- Mapping editor: handles to size zone didn’t worked as expected in zoom mode
- Layer mode “Key release” was broken
In Depth Overview By The Sound Test Room
Check out here the excellent overview by Doug from The Sound Test Room. Support Doug on Patreon!
VirSyn AudioLayer is available now for $14.99 USD on the Apple App Store!
Available here: VirSyn AudioLayer