The Synthstrom Audible Deluge Synthesizer/Sample groovebox 2.1 will feature a brand new waveform view as well as a powerful multisampling functionality!
The development of the Synthstorm Audible Deluge Groovebox goes on and on. After the massive release of 2.0, the developer teased now another big update for the Deluge. The new version 2.1 will feature a new waveform view as well as a big multisampling functionality.
The new Waveform View lets you view a sample’s waveform as you browse through your files. When you switch to editing, you can zoom in on the sample’s waveform to adjust sample start and end points, set loop points and more. Beside the new firmware update, the company also announced the US tour for August and September.
Waveform View Overview
Deluge US Tour
- Aug 24th, Los Angeles, CA (Coaxial Arts) – Demo/Workshop and live performances
- Aug 25th, Bishop, CA (Mountain Rambler Brewery) – Live performance by Ian Jorgensen only (Check A Low Hum for details)
- Aug 26th, San Fran, CA (Noisebridge) – Demo/Workshop
- Aug 27th – Arcata, CA (The Miniplex) – Live performance by Ian Jorgensen only (Check A Low Hum for details)
- Aug 28th – Portland, OR (Valentines) – Demo/Workshop
- Aug 29th – Seattle, WA (Chop Suey) – Demo/Workshop and some short live performances
- Sept 5th – Manhattan, NYC (Private Studio) – Demo/Workshop
- Sept 7th – Northeast Electro Music Festival, Homer, NY – Demo, Workshop and live performance
- Sept 8th and 9th – KnobCon – Chicago, IL – Tradeshow and live performance
More information here: Synthstrom Audible