SoundSpot’s new plugin Glitch for PC & Mac let you add complex rhythm and movement to your sounds and mixes.
SoundSpot has released today Glitch, a new audio effect processor plugin that let you add complex and interesting rhythmic or chaotic elements to your sounds and tracks. For limited time, you can save 90% OFF on this plugin!
Glitch is an fx plug-in that lets you bring rhythm and movement to your mixes, featuring a host-synced trance-gate and multi-tab delay, and the signature ‘glitch’ effect that rhythmically alters the playback speed of your track in real-time.
This combination of effects lets you quickly create interesting vocal-chops and modern syncopated beats, or transform any track into an almost unrecognisable rhythmic mix element, allowing for new and unexpected flavours.
- Intuitive, easy-to-navigate user interface.
- Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media.
- Host-synced trance-gate with continuous smoothing control.
- One-knob host-synced multi-tab delay.
- Host-synced signature ‘glitch’ effect.
- High pass and low pass filter.
- Additional one-knob drive.
- Smoothed bypass and input and output volume controls.
- Preset manager to save & share your own effects.
Glitch for Windows and Mac (VST/VST/AU/AAX) is available now at an introductory 90% discount, priced at only £4.50 GBP/$5.90 USD until October 1st, 2018.
Available here: SoundSpot Glitch