New important features for the powerful iOS (AUv3) sampler AudioLayer by VirSyn: EXS24 support, instrument/sample sharing & more!
Anyone who has thought that the AudioLayer remains as it is after its release is wrong. As the latest updates showed, the developer builds in many new great features. The latest update 1.0.3 features EXS24 sample import that allows musicians to import instruments directly from Logic Pro X. A new instrument/sample sharing functionality is also now available as well as small additions for the multi selection zone editing.
If you search a powerful sampler for iOS with AUv3 support, I think AudioLayer is a good investment for mobile setup.
AudioLayer satisfies the most sought after gap for contemporary music production on iOS devices. AudioLayer is a full featured open standard audio multi-sampler pushing the boundaries beyond what has been available even in the desktop music production worlds. And all this integrated in all relevant iOS production environments especially the emerging AUv3 AudioUnit standard.
New In AudioLayer 1.0.3
- Instrument/Sample sharing
- EXS24 sample import
- Multi selection zone editing: mute group & root key added.
- Zone list now shows also zones with missing samples
- Max num voices can be set in Instrument/Level editor
- Release key samples are now selected with Note on velocity
- Allow for 24-bit sample recording
- New “setlists” folder for instruments selectable by MIDI program change
- AU: performance bug with huge instruments fixed
- One shot samples shorter than 512 samples were not played
- Audio import via “open in” sometimes didn’t work
Check out here the introduction video by the Sound Test Room. Support Doug here: Patreon
VirSyn AudioLayer is available now on the Apple App Store for $14.99 USD.
Available here: AudioLayer