The long-awaited firmware update 2.0 for the Synthstorm Deluge is now available and includes an expanded synth engine, new arranger mode, better hardware performances & more!
At Superbooth 2018, Ian from Synthstorm Audible presented a big update for the Deluge Synthesizer groovebox Synthesizer. The new version 2 features a brand new arranger mode that allows you to create entire songs with the Deluge. Also it comes with new functionalities in the analog-modelling synth engine.
On the hardware performance side, the developers improved the CPU efficiency (30-50%) and have made 30x more RAM available for working on a song.
Deluge is our flagship product. Three years in the making, it is an all-in-one, stand-alone, portable synthesizer, sequencer and sampler designed for the creation, performance and improvisation of electronic music.
- Song arranger mode
- 30 – 50% or more improvement to CPU efficiency (i.e. more voices)
- Around 30x more RAM available for working on a song
- New analog-modelling synth engine features
- Effect tails may now be heard even after a track finishes playing (including outside of the new arranger mode)
- MIDI CC, pitch bend, and channel aftertouch recording, sequencing and output
- MIDI note outputs within kits
- Note velocity now defaults to that of last touched note (per track)
- Innumerable other bugfixes and improvements
The new Deluge firmware update 2.0 is now available free of charge for existing users. The Synthstorm Audible Synthstorm is now on stock and cost $899 USD.
More information here: Synthstorm Audible
Available here: Deluge firmware update 2.0