Paradox is the latest plugin by SoundSpot and is a multi-effect processor that combines an easy-to-use EQ and compressor.
SoundSpot has announced the release of a new plugin. Paradox is a new multi-effect plugin that features an easy-to-use EQ and compressor module in one module. The compressor emulates here the behaviour of analog compression with its continuous RMS-time control.
Paradox is a multi-fx plug-in that features an advanced push-pull equalizer and a variable RMS-time parallel compressor, both offering stereo, mid and side options.
Its clever signal path has an extremely pronounced character and lets you bring out certain elements in your mixes with incredible ease.
- Intuitive, easy-to-navigate user interface.
- Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media.
- Four powerful push-pull filters with intuitive and simplified controls, with stereo, mid and side mode.
- Variable slope high pass and low pass filter with stereo, mid and side mode.
- Variable RMS-time compressor for analog emulation.
- High pass sidechain-filter for compressing tracks with loud kick and bass parts.
- Mix control for creating parallel compression.
- Preset manager to save & share your own effects.
Paradox by SoundSpot is now available for PC & Mac (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) and is now on sale for $24 USD until August 1st, 2018.
Available here: SoundSpot Paradox