The latest update for EGSY01 Analog Synth features now AUv3 support, a new sequencer & automation module, fresh presets & more!
EGSY01 Analog Synth for iOS has received a big update! Of course, this is not an analog Synthesizer but it combines a 2 oscillators virtual analog and FM engine. The new version features now an AUv3 version, a new designed sequencer & automation modules, new presets & more. Good to see that more and more developer update their older apps with AUv3 support.
With EGSY01 you can create sounds without any limit, from modern ones to vintage analog ones, working with arpeggiator, step sequencer and FM, addictive and subtractive synthesis. The totally brand new audio engine generate your sound mixing 2 oscillators with 4 selectable waveforms, and you can watch the sound created on the oscilloscope screen.
New In Version 3.0
- EGSY01 is now an AU3 with full parameters automation supports
- New Sequencer & Automation module
- Presets are now exchangeable (export & import single preset or user bank)
- Improved knob sensitivity
- Sequencer and delay time syncs with host (AU3)
- Multiple assignment for modulation wheel
- Presets by SoundOfIzrael & Alfonso Fo’ Corace
New In Version 3.1.1
- Support for MIDI Program Change – Favorites presets can be assigned and controlled via MIDI Program Change
EGSY01 v.3.0 is a free update for existing users of the app.
Available here: EGSY01 Analog Synth