Make your music instruments (synths, drums, bass…) speak and sing with the new BeepStreet DerVoco, a vintage vocoder emulation for iOS AUv3
BeepStreet is back with a new app! DerVoco is a new AUv3 effect processor that emulates the features and sound character of a vintage vocoder. For creating this new effect processor, the developer modelled specific components like the filters, envelope followers and more.
Important to know here is that DerVoco works only with AUv3 hosts and doesn’t run as a standalone app!
DerVoco is a vintage vocoder emulation. DerVoco uses analog modelled components including filters, envelope followers and companders to create a warm vintage sound instead of digital techniques like FFT.
- AUv3 Audio Effect and Audio Music Effect, works in all AUv3 compatible hosts.
- Internal polyphonic VCO may be used as a carrier and can be controlled via MIDI, when plugin is loaded as AU MFx.
- A special “input mode” where the carrier and modulator signals are encoded as the left and right channels of a stereo input signal. In this mode any synth plugin (e.g. BeepStreet Zeeon) may be used as a carrier signal.
- 11 or 15 bands with on-screen equalizer.
- Controllable filter resonance continuously blends from smooth to sharp and ringing sound signature.
- Built in compressor and noise gate
- Optimised to the limits: 60 filters take 4% CPU on latest iPads.
Demo By The Sound Test Room
DerVoco is now available for $4.99 USD on the App Store and is only compatible with AUv3 host!
Available here: DerVoco