AudioThing enhanced the workflow experience of their Outer Space vintage echo plugin in version 1.2, includes a VST3 version & more!
The developer AudioThing released today version 1.2 of Outer Space, an effect plugin that emulates the iconic Roland RE-201 Space Echo. Beside bug fixes, it includes now a VST3 version, new presets & more. To celebrate this release, Outer Space is now on sale with a 30% OFF discount.
As the original unit, Outer Space features a tape echo section with three playback heads and a spring reverb tank. We have modelled three different tape frequency responses and saturations, along with all the analog imperfections of tape recording/playback.
We’ve also modelled the ballistic response of the delay rate (repeat rate) which can create eerie pitch shifts (due to the Doppler effect), one of the classic tape echo-based sound effects.
New in Outer Space v1.2
- Improved: All additional controls are now available in a dropdown panel.
- Improved: CPU performance on both Echo and Reverb sections.
- Added: Global option to switch Echo and Reverb Volume parameters curve (linear or audio taper).
- Added: VST3 plugin format.
- Added: 10 New Presets.
- Fixed: MAC with High Sierra (APFS) presets scrambled.
- Fixed: Wet Only Lock bug.
- Fixed: Minor graphic glitches.
AudioThing Outer Space (VST/AU/AAX) is now on n sale at 30% OFF until June 1st, 2018
Available here: AudioThing Outer Space