The UK based software shop Time+Space just announced the official release of Ethera EVI, a new cinematic electro vocal instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt 5. This new product is not just a new release in the best-known Ethera sample library series but much more. It takes the series to a new level and features not only a simple vocal library but four versatile instruments.
The library comes with 18 GB of high-quality sample content and includes a wide selection of sounds that ranges from arps, acoustic instruments, ambient, bass, drums, horns, synths to stunning vocals.
Four Versatile Instruments
Ethera EVI by Zero-G features four versatile instruments
- Vocal True Legato Instrument – based on up to 4 layers of sound and the most authentic legato Vocal instrument now on the market.
- Vocal Phrases Instrument – provides over 1GB and 1200 individual phrases of authentic inspirational live vocal performance in different styles including Celtic, Oriental, Electro and many more.
- Vocal Builder – a set of samples programmed to act as an intelligent entity allowing the composer to live-play a vocal sequence or chord with different vocal articulations. Highly useful for choirs or vocal arpeggios. Perfect for Electro and Cinematic music.
- Synth – a powerful wavetable synth created by sampling some of the best hardware synths, several sound field recordings and a whole range of organic sounds, acoustic instruments, and human voices. Contains over 850 presets including 100 Multis and also a multisampled 1928 Acoustic FELT Piano.
- Over 18GB of samples.
- New powerful EVI true legato with up to 4 velocity articulations & sustains.
- New vocal builder instrument that allows you to create your own unique vocal phrases.
- Over 1000 samples of inspiring vocal phrases synced to the bmp & “legato mode”.
- Over 13GB of samples from the best hardware synths and organic sounds.
- Over 1.0GB of electronic drum loops.
- An exclusive acoustic vintage 1928 piano felt (2 mic: stereo – mono).
- Critically acclaimed voice of Clara Sorace.
- New convolution reverb.
- Wavetable synth with sample grain control.
- Glide & unison mode for the EVI synth.
- Arpeggiator with 6x play mode and pitch sequencer.
- 5 LFO & filters – free or synced to the host clock.
- GUI with easy to use controls and fully automated midi learn controllers.
- FX rack with midi learn.
- Two “off-set” sample start controls in vocal phrases and legato mode.
- Waveform display.
- Roli seaboard support (synth legato glide and mono aftertouch).
- Over 800 presets including multi instruments.