VCV Rack grows and grows. Sonus Dept. announced today the official release of Semiramis, a complete semi-modular Synthesizer voice for VCV Rack. It features 3 oscillators with different algorithms, two filters (lowpass & hipass filters), 2 LFO’s and 2 envelopes. The signal path can be changed and modulated in very conceivable way.
- Presets support.
- Three different oscillators with different sound generation algorithms.
- Parallel lowpass and hipass filters with audio input.
- Equipped with delay effect.
- Two LFOs with different waveforms and polarity.
- Filter and amplitude ADSR envelopes.
- Every parameter can be modulated with the dedicated CV inputs.
- Each oscillator, the filter, the LFOs and the envelopes have separate outputs, for full modular integration.
Semiramis is now available for purchase for 15 EUR.
More information here: Semiramis