Good news for all Digitakt users. Elektron just released a firmware update 1.0.8 for it’s mini-sampler box that features a new master compressor, several improvements and bug fixes.
- Master compressor added.
- The name of the sample loaded to a track is displayed when you press and hold [SRC] or if you are in GRID RECORDING mode and press a trig with a sample lock.
- Screensaver mode is implemented. If there is no interaction with the Digitakt for some time, then the screen intensity is automatically lowered.
- When you add a retrig, the first up/down-arrow press now only engages the retrig on/off (and does not change RATE) on the first press.
- When you load a Sound to the Sound Pool, its associated sample was not loaded to the RAM, if the original sample slot was not empty in the active project.
- The last entry in the sample list was empty when viewing RAM in the Sample Manager.
- Parameter locks on lock trigs are applied additively, but only the parameter locks from the latest lock trig were reset by the following note trig.
- BPM was sometimes displayed with two decimals instead of one.
- Press-and-hold encoder turn sometimes resulted in reverse-turn on release
Did anyone say Compressor? Digitakt now has one. We also ironed out some creases, fixed a few bugs and made some general workflow improvements.The compressor is a master effect and does everything you'd expect a compressor to do, including a nifty side-chain feature. Check the manual for full details!Listen to the compressor in action at https://soundcloud.com/elektron/sets/digitakt-compressorDownload Digitakt OS 1.08 at https://www.elektron.se/support/?connection=digitakt#resources
Gepostet von Elektron am Mittwoch, 25. April 2018
The new firmware update is now available free of charge for all users of the Digitakt.
More information here: Elektron