The software developer discoDSP announced today version 3.7 of its Vertigo additive Synthesizer for Windows, Mac & Linux. It includes drag & drop and import support for various files types. Also a VST3 version is now available for Windows and macOS.
Vertigo is an additive synthesizer for VST / VST3 / Audio Units hosts featuring 256 partials, re-synthesis and morphing with very high sound quality and built-in effects.
New in Vertigo v3.7
- Added drag and drop to GUI for VPF / WAV / AIFF / OGG / FLAC / JPG / BMP / PNG files.
- Added import to both layers when Link button is enabled.
- Added OGG / FLAC wave import support.
- Added JPG / PNG file import support.
- Added native dialog window support.
- Added filter LCD click to navigate.
- Windows and macOS VST3 support.
- Fixed preset LCD name not updating after using Open.
- Fixed partial mouseover not drawing curves properly while holding click.
- Fixed panning negative values not displayed.
- Fixed preset name not recalled after re-opening the project.
- Removed License.dat copy protection.
- Updated framework.
- Revised manual.
discoDSP Vertigo (VST/AU) is now available for 69 EUR. Until May 15th you can save 30% off as part of discoDSP’s Spring Sale.
More information here: discoDSP