VST Buzz announced today a new special deal on a music software. For limited time, you can save 70% OFF on ATOM by Audiomodern, a sample library for Kontakt 5 (full version required). Atom is a unique virtual instrument for Kontakt that allows to create a huge range of distinctive cinematic sounds, otherworldly atmospheres, mesmeric drones, emotive synths and much more.
The sample library features 7.2 GB of sounds built inside a straightforward designed multi-layer engine. For each layer, you have the options to activate individual effects and arpeggiators. Additional, it includes a random sequence generator and other creative features. Atom is a perfect sound library for composers who write epic trailer music, hybrid orchestral, electronica…
This virtual instrument plugin comes with 3.000+ samples created from a variety of field recordings, a highly versatile collection of on board effects and arpeggiator engine, together with an incredibly intuitive multi-layer engine to provide hundreds of sonic combinations.
Atom is preloaded with over 180 exquisitely crafted presets divided into five main categories:
“Atom” comes with a custom designed, easy to use interface that makes shaping your sounds simplicity itself. It provides everything you need to take those epic tracks to an entirely new level!
- 7.2 Total Gb of sounds (Compressed to 6.73 Gb using .NCW Lossless format)
- 180+ soundsources categorised into five categories encompassing a wide variety of sounds
- Full keyboard range of sample playback
- Multi-Layer Engine
- Individual Effects for each Layer
- Individual Arpeggiator for each Layer
- Random Sequence Generator
- Optimized Functionality
- Custom convolution reverb impulse engine
- 24Bit/48Khz resolution for all source samples
- Multi-Genre versatility
- Note: Requires the Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.5.0 or higher (NOT compatible with the Free Kontakt Player)
Audiomodern ATOM is now on sale with a 70% OFF discount for the next two weeks.
Available here: Audiomodern ATOM