VST Buzz has announced recently a sale on a music software product. This time, you can save 60% OFF on Eclipse, a versatile cinematic library for the Kontakt 5 Player. It features a orbital synthesis engine that allows you to morph between four sound sources and gives you a lot of possibilities to create own sounds. From tonal pulses, edgy hybrid rhythms to evolving atmospheric sounds, Eclipse is a powerful sound design tool.
To be honest, I don’t have tested yet this library but what I have heard from the reviews and from sound demos, this new VST deal is quite impressive. Especially, if you love to work with sample library for Kontakt 5.
ECLIPSE is designed for easily creating dark and brooding, evolving soundscapes and atmospheric textures. With a critically-acclaimed intuitive interface, you can create rich, deep atmospherics in motion that are perfect for Trailer Music, Cinematic Underscore, Ambient Music and anything that requires a dark, pulsing, cinematic sound.
- Fun, intuitive UI that will have you designing immediately.
- 101 Sound Sources.
- 294 Million Sound Permutations.
- 3 Distinct Rhythmic Engines – Pulse, Chop & Flow.
- 4 Powerful Modulation Sequencers: pencil tool not required.
- Full FX Rack with fine-tuned Convolve Engine.
- Full Orbital Synthesis Engine.
- Add Power, Drama & Edge To Your Tracks.
- 250 Track Starting Presets.
- Perfect for Epic Trailer Music, Sound Design, Underscore and Ambient Music.
VST Buzz Eclipse for Kontakt Player is now on sale for 49€ until March 27th, 2018 (regular 122€)
Available here: VST Buzz Eclipse