Today, the company has already introduced the next version, the Syntronik Deluxe bundle. As you could expect, more Synthesizers have been sampled in detail and incorporated in 5 new Synthesizer instruments. The new version adds 500 new instruments presets, 18 GB of new sounds, and more than 22.000 samples from a new total of 22 synths.
New In The IK Multimedia Syntronik Deluxe Bundle
- Memory-V: IK’s take on the legendary Memorymoog 6-voice, 18-oscillator monster analog polysynth from the USA. It features 148 instrument presets, 5GB, over 6,000 samples.
- SH-V: Based on two highly-stylized two oscillator Roland® monosynths, the SH-5 and SH-2 from Japan. It features 100 instrument presets, 4GB, over 5,000 samples.
- M-Poly: Based on two iconic Korg® SSM-based signature sounding analog legends, the Mono/Poly and Polysix from Japan. It features 100 instrument presets, 4GB, over 3,000 samples.
- VCF3: IK’s take on the ultra-rare and often peculiar sounding British tabletop modular, the EMS VCS3 from the UK. It features 106 instrument presets, 3GB, over 7,000 samples.
- Modulum: Analog modular drums and percussion created with interconnected Modular Moog®, EMS VCS3 and Alesis® Andromeda synths. It features 108 instrument presets, 400MB, over 2,000 samples.
What IK Multimedia Has To Say About Syntronik Deluxe
All of the Syntronik synths accurately recreate the actual sound of vintage synthesizers using a combination of sampling and modelling to ensure truly authentic results. IK’s proprietary DRIFT™ technology varies the phase, colour and pitch of the sampled oscillators in a subtle fashion to keep them moving just like real analog oscillators.
An analog modelled filter section offers seven filter types, with mix and match capabilities, for pristine reproduction of the most critical section of every synthesizer, and unique combinations never heard before. Included are four analog-modelled filters (M-Type, O-Type, R-Type and C-Type), plus a Classic multimode filter and powerful digital filters like Formant and Phaser that can take the analog source oscillators into a whole new world of sonic possibilities.
Also onboard is a full suite of 38 professional effects with a lunch-box style configuration that is unmatched in the world of virtual instruments, along with advanced features like 4-part layers, splits and arpeggiators.
Syntronik’s instruments and multis can be opened seamlessly in SampleTank 3 (version 3.7.2 or higher), allowing them to be used individually or as 4-part instruments together with the vast and continually expanding range of instruments available in the SampleTank library.
Syntronik Deluxe is now available for 399.99€/USD (VST/VST3/AU/AAX – only 64-bit). Users of the current Syntronik can upgrade to Syntronik Deluxe for 99.99 EUR/USD. Users with qualifying IK products can crossgrade to Syntronik Deluxe for 269.99 EUR/USD.
Syntronik Free is available as a complimentary download from the IK Multimedia website and is expandable with Syntronik models available individually via the built-in In-App Shop for 49.99 EUR/USD each.
More information here: IK Multimedia