Gibbon Digital, known for the Goliath and T4 MIDI controller, recently started developing Eurorack modules. The first development is called ALAK, a 4-track polygonal pattern sequencer. Interesting here is that each track has an own output as well as one of 16 different shapes.
ALAK is a 4-track polygonal pattern sequencer in the Eurorack format. Each track has it’s own output and can have one of 16 different shapes as a pattern. One can alter the angle of the shape for each track creating interesting rhythmic changes on the fly. While ALAK is easy to use and remains “musical” most of the time, dangerous and uncharted territories are at the user’s fingertips.
- 4-track pattern sequencer with individual outputs for each track
- 16/32/64/128 step resolution
- Dedicated phase-shift for each track
- RESET input for restarting patterns
- COPY output, exact copy of TRIG IN for chaining with other modules
- Red ring of LEDs for visual feedback
- 12HP Eurorack, 12V
Gibbon Digital ALAK is now available for 179€ from their website.
More information here: Gibbon Digital