If you are looking for the ultimate drum machine & sampler combination on the plugin market, you usually get the same: iZotope BreakTweaker, Xfer Records Nerve or FXpansion’s Geist 2. The latter fits more in the classic beat production category where the others makes the journey more into the experimental world.
During the last Christmas holidays, there was the iZotope software with good discounts available, now it’s time for Geist 2. If you’re interested in beat production and have neither an Akai MPC or Native Instruments Machine 2, you should take a closer look at this deal. For limited time, you can save 50% OFF on the full & upgrade version of FXpansion Geist 2.
Geist2 is a streamlined environment for beat creation and sound sculpting that provides instant inspiration and new ideas for your productions. It combines deep sample manipulation, arrangement and modulation capabilities for intuitive and fast workflow. Geist2 is designed so that nothing gets in the way of your creativity.
Geist2’s sampler makes capturing your own samples fun again. Whether recording multiple loops or threshold-based single hits, the integrated browser and ability to record directly to pads provides an intuitive environment for building your perfect kit.
- Sample direct to pads, slice loops, intuitively sequence beats and manipulate your sounds with unprecedented speed.
- Trigger scenes and retro-capture performances to take the pressure out of the recording process.
- Create evolving polyrhythmic beats with individual track lengths, event probability and the new TransMod modulation system.
- Reworked vector interface can be resized, rescaled and reconfigured to your needs.
- Circuit-modelled filters, new effects, loop point modulation, 64 pads for slicing longer loops and much more.
- Vintage sampler emulation mode for authentic old-school crunch.
- Quality sounds and loops to inspire your creativity.
- Sampling rhythm production environment
- Streamlined slicing, sampling & resampling
- Pattern and scene sequencing
- Integrated song mode
- Real-time record & retro capture
- Powerful sample layering and sculpting
- Diverse high-quality built-in effects
- New algorithms from Bloom and Maul
- Zynaptiq ZTX time-stretch/pitch-shift
- Intuitive TransMod modulation
- Parameter step-automation
- Intelligent built-in browser
- Full MIDI and audio export
- Retina/4K-compatible scalable interface
- Sound library by Splice Sounds
- AAX (64-bit only), 32/64-bit VST, AU and Standalone versions.
- Geist2 includes all content from Geist1 and NEW content from Splice Sounds.
- Geist2 owners can select 2 FREE expanders directly within their FXpansion user account after they’ve registered.
FXpansion Geist 2 is available now with an 50% OFF discount until February 28, 2018.