Last year, Full Bucket Music became quite famous in the synth community for its many excellent free Synthesizer plugins for PC and Mac. Recently, another of its free Synthesizer has been upgraded with Mac OS support. Qyooo is a Synthesizer plugin that features three band-limited oscillators including a ring modulation features. Interesting is here the filter section. It doesn’t include one but three zero-delay feedback filters with different modes and arrangements. With the scene morphing feature, you can create very complex filter modulations.
The latest version 1.1 includes now support for Mac OS (VST/AU) and some good improvements. Qyooo is a powerful Synthesizer and sound design tool. It’s an absolute no-brainer and must-have for every plugin arsenal.
The qyooo is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU). It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
- Three zero-delay feedback filters with different modes and arrangements
- Complex Scene Morphing section for filter modulation
- Three band-limited oscillators including Ring modulation
- Additional white noise generator
- Four LFOs and envelopes
- Up to 64 voices polyphony including portamento
- Chorus effect
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- 25 additional presets by Krezie Sounds
- Double precision audio processing
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
The qyooo by Full Bucket Music is now available as an free download. Please support the developer with a small donation so he can update the plugins also in the future.
More information here: Full Bucket Music