Jerobeam Fenderson has raised the bar a lot with his algorithm the bar in the oscilloscope music. This unique technology allows you to create oscilloscope visuals that were previously not possible. The developer Soundemote released today a new Synthesizer plugin that includes this very exciting algorithm built-in a powerful engine.
Radar Generator is the most polished Jerobeam Algorithm to date. Will sound like an overdriven subtractive synth without filters or an FM synth without the carrier-modulator paradigm.
- Utilizes Jerobeam Fenderson’s radar algorithm as seen in his oscilloscope music videos. This algorithm represents his most polished and musical algorithm to date. The densityparameter is particularly musical as it tends to sound like a filter sweep.
- NEW: built-in oscilloscope for immediate visual feedback of the many radar parameters.
- NEW: FX section with parametric EQ (any number of bands), limiter, and ping-pong delay. Unfortunately the EQ is not modulatable at this time, but will be in the future.
- Fully modular “wireless” design featuring “anything-to-anything” modulation including self modulation and feedback modulation.
- LFOs and ADSRs may simultaneously modulate themselves while modulating others while being used as an audio source.
- 150 factory presets including growling basses, expressive leads, chaotic sound fx, rhythms and arpeggios, and hard-hitting percussion.
- Analog-inspired design which means everything runs at audio rate. This allows ADSRs to be snappy enough for percussion.
- Master Rate control changes the speed of all LFOs and synth where the synth can be set to zero speed or reverse.
- Abuse the Rotation parameter with feedback modulation to create interesting and evolving stereophonic sound.
- 6 Analog-style loopable ADSRs that will become unstable as attack and decay times are set to near instant. Feature S-curve / Lin / Log / Exp shapes selectable for each envelope stage.
- 2 Breakpoint modulators, tempo-syncable, featuring many curve shapes.
- 8 LFOs, tempo-syncable, with dedicated ADSRs and HP/LP filters, with various “Random” modes.
- Fully assignable MIDI sources.
- Fully automatable with host automation.
- Selectable reset options on everything, so you can keep the attack consistent for plucks or smooth for legato playing.
- Selectable oversampling up to 8x.
- Selectable soft or hard clipping on the output.
- Selectable stereo/mono modes.
Radar Generator is now available for 25€ instead of 40€ from the official developer website.
More information here: Radar Generator