Back on NAMM 2018, Bitwig announced Bitwig Studio 2.3 with a new Phase 4 phase modulation Synthesizer, new time-stretching modes, expanded device views and much more. Just before the end of February, the Berlin-based company released the version 2.3.
This latest version of Bitwig Studio combines highly requested features from our community along with new and innovative elements, profoundly expanding the sound design possibilities of Bitwig Studio.
Changes In Bitwig Studio 2.3
- Phase-4 is our brand new phase manipulation synthesizer.
- Expanded Device Views give some key devices the extra space they deserve.
- Time Signature Changes.
- New and Improved Time Stretching, including Elastique from Zplane.
- New devices: Instrument Selector & FX Selector.
- Voice Stacking opens up incredible possibilities in sound design.
- New modulator: Voice Stack.
- Sound Content Update: excellent presets from renowned sound designers.
Bitwig Studio 2.3 is now available as a free update for all Bitwig Studio 2 license holder with a valid upgrade plan. Bitwig Studio 2 (incl. 12 month upgrade plan) is available for purchase for 379€/$399 USD and the 12 month upgrade plan cost 159€/169$.
More information here: Bitwig Studio