Max For Live for Ableton Live 10 is one of the most exciting product add-ons for a DAW. Third party developers bring often very creative and exciting projects on the market. Audiomodern is one of these developers and released today Streakulator V2, an updated version of their MIDI modulated audio effect processor for Ableton Live.
Streakulator V2 is designed in collaboration with StrangeLines and is made for creating crazy sounds with a human touch.
Streakulator is the ideal audio fx for Ableton Live to mangle any sounds source beyond recognition with ease, delivering outstandingly unique output: you can do sidechain, sound design, waveshaping, filtering, wobble and growl basses, synth sounds from literally any source, heavy metallic effects, robotic/futuristic sounds, perfectly synced gating, dramatically fast sound shifting with presets automation and it goes as far as your imagination can go.
You can use STREAKULATOR with any kind of sound: organic sounds, acoustic instruments, drum loops, synth phrases and vocals too. You’ll be surprised at any time about its incredible sound quality and flexibility in producing so different results.
- FX mode switcher (regular effect or midi-triggered).
- New signature (custom-modeled) filters and resonance control.
- Perfect gating/triggering with adjustable cut from very narrow to very wide.
- Way-beyond-recognition sound design and shaping capabilities.
- New signature hybrid delay-chorus effect with extreme feedback and polarity(StreakFX section).
- Real-time custom neuro-style pitch shifting (Warp control).
- Fully automatable and midi-controllable.
- Clean, minimalistic, modular, dry/wet-responsive UI.
Audiomodern Streakulator V2 is available for purchase for 39€. Existing users of Streakulator v.1 can upgrade for free.
Available here: Audiomodern Streakulator V2