As you know, I like Granular Synthesizer very much. Also in the music technology world, the granular sound generation is still an important topic for musicians and developers. This is noticeable on the regular basis of new innovative granular instrument and effect releases. Already in the first week of the week 2018, we can welcome a new granular instrument.
From the creator of IOTA & Ecosystem, Samsara is a Max for Live granular looping device geared towards live performance, soundscapes and textures. Samsara gives you access to individual grain parameters and the ability to record audio input.
Features of Samsara
- Up to 36 grains
- Phase spreading between grains
- Customized volume window
- Various playback directions (>, <, ><, <>, ?)
- Individual bandpass filters for grains
- Access to individual parameters per grain:
- Each individual Grain parameter has option for: Spray, LFO & Offset
- LFO with basic waveforms and sync rate option
- Input Recording with different options
- Internal preset system for parameters
Isotonik Studios Samsara is now available for £15 from the official web store.
More information here: Samsara