Just before Christmas last year, Dmitrij Pavlov from Jim Audio released his amazing groove Synthesizer Groove Rider GR-16. With the recent two updates, the developers adds Ableton Live Set export that allows you to export pattern’s stems directly in Live Set projects. Beside this, several minor new features have been added to the app as well as many bugs has been fixed.
Groove Rider GR-16 is a professional step-sequenced groove box, inspired by professional hardware drum machines and rhythm boxes. It has a powerful Poison-202 based two oscillator Synthesizer engine, plus a big variety of included PCM drum samples, insert/send/master effects, arpeggiator, automation recording, modulator, ADSR and filter block, and more! Built-in factory pattern library includes patterns in different music styles, which will inspire you (the list will be appended with the regular updates).
New Inside Version 1.2.3
- Ableton Live Set Export feature added (in Utilities menu), that allows to export pattern’s stems directly in Live Set project;
- pattern stems export feature added (in Utilities menu);
- fixed: now reverb’s tail does not cut when switching between two patterns with the same reverb effect type assigned on them;
- added function of copy/pasting of the whole bar in the pattern;
- added ability to delete user samples and folders directly from within the app: swipe left on the user sample file or folder in the Wave selector;
- pattern import dialogs improved.
New Inside Version 1.2.4
- copy/paste part functions were not working in v1.2.3;
- now reverb/delay tails sustain on all reverb/delay types when switching patterns with the same effect type assigned;
- an issue with displaying of “format (null) is not supported” message;
- some bugs with left swipe gesture when deleting user samples from wave selector;
- bug which caused app to crash when locking device during playback or fetching it to the background on some devices with iOS 11.
Available here: Groove Rider GR-16 For iOS