If you look for the Synthesizer plugin with the best price performance factor, you end up quickly with the KV331 Audio SynthMaster. Since version 2.8, SynthMaster features virtual analog, wave-scanning, phase modulation, frequency modulation, pulse width modulation, ring modulation, amplitude modulation, physical modelling and SFZ sample playback synthesis. This number of features in such an affordable plugin is hard to find elsewhere.
With the update 2.9, the developers put the whole thing on the crown. The new free update features an entire wavetable synthesis engine with up to 256 waveforms. Users are not limited to the internal wavetables but can import also own wavetable by drag and drop. To play around with this new feature, the developers included all wavetables from the SynthMaster One Synthesizer and included 150 new factory presets.
SynthMaster is an ‘all-around’ semi-modular software synthesizer and effect plug-in that features many different synthesis methods including VA, Additive, Wavetable, Wavescanning, Phase Modulation, Frequency Modulation, Pulse Width Modulation, Ring Modulation, Amplitude Modulation, Physical Modeling and SFZ Sample Playback synthesis.
With its multi-synthesis oscillators, analog modelled/digital filters, flexible effects routing with 11 types of high quality effects and a massive modulation architecture with 95 separate modulation sources and 650+ modulation targets; SynthMaster is a ‘must-have’ for all synthesizer enthusiasts!
New Features & Bug Fixes
- Wavetable synthesis: Support of wavetables with up to 256 waveforms. Users can easily import wavetables by dragging and dropping files/folders on to the wavetable display. The wavetable display can show wavetables in 4 different ways: 2D Waveform, 2D Spectrum, 3D Waveform and 3D Spectrum. The factory waveforms and wavetables in SynthMaster One are also included in SynthMaster 2.9.
- New Factory Presets: 150 new factory presets by Bluffmunkey, Aelyx Design and Gercek Dorman.
- In-App-Store: Dramatically simplified workflow for purchasing, downloading and installing KV331 Audio products by introducing an ‘In-App-Store’ built right inside the plugin. Users can see the products that they’ve purchased, download and install the ones that are not on their system with the click of a button.
- Internationalization (I18N): Support for UTF8 encoded file paths, so it’s now fully compatible with international users who use an operating system with a non-Ascii character set.
- Various critical bug fixes.
If you are interested in SynthMaster v.2.9 or SynthMaster One (VST/AU/AAX),it’s now the best moment. Both plugins are right now on sale with an up to 40% OFF discount until December 31st
The update 2.9 of SynthMaster is now available and free of charge for registered users.
Available here: KV331 Audio SynthMaster