AVP Synth announced this week the Cosmwave FX, a hybrid effect processor featuring an analog and digital engine. It comes with three separate effects analog phaser, analog /digital delay and analog flayer which can be used separately as well as combined in this order: Phase → Flanger → Delay.
The developer released over the weekend the first two audio demos of this upcoming new hardware effect processor. It works nicely with Synthesizers, drum machines and other electronic instruments.
Sound Demo Demo With The KORG MS-2000 Synthesizer
Sound Demo With A TR-808 Drum Machine (Yocto Clone)
This unit is the first prototype. The rest of the batch would have minor text changes in the bypass sections and a missing saw mod (only triangle).
- Analog phaser, analog flanger and a hybrid analog/digital delay with up to 1 minute of feedback time;
- Each effect can be used separately INDIVIDUAL as well as in a series MULTI in this order: Phaser -> Flanger -> Delay;
- Nine 6.3 mm connectors on the back, three for each of the effects — one input and two outputs;
- Input signals in each of the effects are linear, mono. All effects have a pseudo-stereo output;
- CV inputs for the MANUAL knob control in the Phaser and Flanger sections;
- Assembled using discrete components;
- Durable metal case with wood sides;
- Weight: 2kg
- Dimensions: L22xW19xH10 cm
- 15 VAC euro type adapter included.
The Cosmwave FX will be available soon for 469€ shipping included to Europe, UK, USA or Canada. AVP Synth is shipping from Moscow, Russia. Import customs and tax charges may apply, so please check prior before ordering the goods.
More information here: AVP Synth Cosmwave FX