Dmitry Sches released recently a nice update for the spectral Synthesizer THORN with new features and good improvements. If you search a synth plugin with different but very complex synth engine which is not expensive than check out the demo version of THORN. This Synthesizer plugin has a very special and unique sound character.
In Thorn, being simple means to be straightforward and provide advanced sonic control at the same time. Intuitive workflow, high quality processing modules, light on the CPU, Thorn is ready to be put at the heart of your mix, in any genre of modern electronic music production.
Changes in Thorn v1.0.3
- Fixed a crash that might occur on Windows when editing harmonics.
- Significantly reduced installers size.
- Added support for preset switching with Up (Left) and Down (Right) arrow keys (Disabled in the main menu settings by default).
- Added popup value editors for controls, SHIFT+click to open.
- Added OSC KeyTrack control.
- Added “Constant” to the list of available modulation sources.
- Draw proper curve instead of bars in Harmonic Filter editor.
- GUI layout adjustments.
- Fixed minor stability issues.
- Manual adjustments.
Thorn is now available for the introduction price of $69 USD (regular $119 USD). A demo version is available on the official website
More information here: Dmitry Sches